GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Shopping Friday

It was Friday evening, after Wendy and I finished our OB mid-term exam, we went to Tesco for shopping, more precisely, to stock up our fridge… XD

We went there and did a little shopping then Yik Kuan calling me to fetch her, then after I had fetched her, we went back to Tesco and met Wendy… Poor Wendy… she waiting for me to choose veges for her… (so sorry, Wendy gal~~ >.<) We bought quite a lot of stuffs, especially Wendy and me… OMG!! We spent so much on food stuff lar!! Later that, we went to Sushi King to had our dinner. The restaurant was full of people, UTAR students!! I met some of my frenz also, which was just seated next to our table. That day not much sushi on the belt as only one chef was making the sushi. There have a promotion on all salmon sets and sushi, Yik Kuan and I order 2 different salmon sushi. I ordered chicken curry omelet rice, Yik Kuan ordered salmon set bento, and Wendy ordered a chicken set. We took some pictures of the set meal, but I forgot to take mine!! T.T






These are the 2 promotion salmon sushi and salmon set bento ordered by Yik Kuan!! >.<































Nevertheless, I managed to take some cute photos of Wendy... XD (Gomen ne, Wendy-san~~)

We sat at Sushi King for almost an hour, after that we went to find some magazines, so can say that we spent almost 3 hours at Tesco, as we arrived back home was almost 10pm. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment