GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Saturday, May 8, 2010

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Mother's Day ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥


Another year has gone, and it's a new year with another new MOther's Day celebration. Unfortunately, this year, I can't celebrate mother's day with my mum because, EXAMS~!!! (Sighing...) Also, my sister is not with us too, as she is studying at East Malaysia. Nevertheless, I shall call my mum tomorrow morning, and wish her.

Dear mum,

First of all, I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day, and sorry for not being able to come back home to be with you on this special day. Another year has passed, and I noticed that you got a lot of grey hair, I always wonder, just within one year, you get so old so fast. How I wish you are still as young as possible.

I want to say sorry to you, for the wrongs that I had done, and those bad attitudes that I always show and sometimes may even talk emotionally to you. Please forgive me, and I shall change for the better.

I always miss the chats that we had, about studies, friends, schools, guys... >.<>

Thanks for being my mum, and the love that you always given to me. I love you so much, and God bless you. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment