GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kuanie's Birthday Card Preparation...

Hurray! Yik Kuan would be celebrating her 20th birthday... So, this year, I would like to use my own hand and creativity to make her a special birthday card.

I made her a card which is a storyboard so that it would be interesting and she can hang it up anywhere she likes.

1st, I stick a black paper onto a manila card to make it bigger...


2ndly, I drew a manga picture of her (kawaii desu ne~~~ >.<)

3rdly, I bought some nice stickers and to stick it on the card.

The next step, I'm making a lollipop... (Her favourite... ^^)

Next, stick the stickers, manga picture and lollipop on the card...

Home made DIY key chain by me and her "husband" pictures... XD


Tada!!!! It's finished!!!! Hurray!!! Nice work, Vicky! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment