GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Thursday, November 25, 2010

LifeGame at Chefoo - Cameron Highlands

I had a meaningful and interesting camp at the LifeGame Camp at Chefoo, in Cameron Highlands. At first, I was a bit scared as I didn't know what will happen there. So I prayed before we got there.

I got to know a new friend, whom she was a helper of this camp from Calvary Church. We chat on the way up to the camp site, and she prayed for me too. How nice of her... ^^

As we got there, we registered ourselves there and being sorted to different rooms and groups. After we put down all our luggage and other stuffs, we started our LifeGame challenge.

(The organiser explaining of what to do in the challenge...)


(My group called the Riverside... ^^)

Sorry guys, I can't say much about the challenge or game we had in this game, but all I can say is that, this is really a camp that you guys should join and participate, it really changes your perspective towards life and the importance of God is in our lives.

Every night, we got to enjoy a nice hot chocolate and watching stars there, some of us saw shooting stars too!!! The weather at night was damn cold, I was shivering, until the next morning... @.@


(Sunday service with worship team from CGBC Campus Connect... ^^)


(Group photo on the last day...)

The camp was great, and I'm glad that I joined this camp and I do not regret it, thanks to Yik Kuan who encouraged me to come, and other friends who supported me too, and thanks the Lord for teaching me so many valuable lessons and makes me realise the purpose of my life by Him.

So my friends, you all should come and join it. It's really and truly wonderful and meaningful camp that will make you realise what is truly more important thing in your lives.

God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment