GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Pre-Graduation Photo Shooting Day

It's my pre-graduation photo shooting day. All of us need to put makeup, set our hair, put on formal attire, and our blazer for the graduation photo.

Everyone of us was quite excited about it, my goodness, the graduation robe was so heavy, and hot!! @.@

We took 3 types of photo, which were the individual, formal group photo, and the casual group photo. ( all of us are kind of "SS-ing" there... XD)

(Rach babe and me ^^)


(Our formal group photo...)


(Our casual group photo..*whoaa.. so cool..*)


(My beloved groupmates with me... ^^)


(It's Rach babe and me again... LOve ya.. ^^)

2 comments:

  1. RuBy: kai ma so song~ gonna graduate edi T_T ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where got song lar... Can't enjoy uni life d leh... T.T

    ReplyDelete