GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Breakfast with Family

It's been a while since we as a family had breakfast together, but yet still feel refreshing, as every time we have breakfast together, each breakfast will have different feelings with it. How cool is that... XD

Every morning, we got up at around 7a.m. to get some exercise, to go for jogging. How hardworking am I to wake up so early, well, in order to diet, plus I have nothing to do at home, so why not?? >.<


After our exercise
, we bathed and we went out to Jusco!! Guess what, my dad took us to Coffee Bean for breakfast, how nice my dad is... Love you, daddy!!! ♥♥♥

I had "Eggs Ben" for breakfast, which is a burger-liked bread, on top of it has a 2 slices of ham with a 7/10 soft-boiled egg, saute with their special sauce, garnish with some salad, drizzled with their sweet specialty sauce over it, served with a cup of either tea or coffee, for me, tea it is!! (I can refill it too, but the cup seems so big, hard for me to finish it... XD)




Yummmmmmmiieeeeee~~~!!!
♥♥♥ The breakfast tasted great, and the tea is so fragrant that the aroma of it still inside in my mouth... I'm in Heaven!!♥♥



♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

2 comments: