GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Monday, January 10, 2011

Results is out!!!

Results is finally out!!! I was trembling, nervous, anxious, distracted...? My goodness, why today??? I thought it was just a rumour???

Anyway, I was not really tense about it, as I kinda released it as I went for badminton with Rach babez, Wendy gal and Ms. Weng Siu for badminton this morning. Nice way of releasing stress huh? Maybe you guys should try that too.

I got back home, after my lunch at the Stadium stalls there, I got a miss call, from my BFF (it means Best friend forever, in case you guys dunno the term..) and she told me the results is out!! Oh my goodness!! I quickly logged into my intranet, and click on the examination link... slowly... slowly I scrolled down.......... *Tink!* I passed!!!!! Phew~~~ It was a shock man! I thought I will do badly in that paper, but it seems it is better than I've expected. Thanks God for it, and the prayer that I've made.

All my friends got quite good results too, but not for some as maybe they kinda expected higher grades it seems? Anyway, good job Vicky!!! Although my CGPA remains the same... haih... Well, at least I didn't fail it right??



♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

2 comments:

  1. awwww~~ at least u tried ur best mah rite??? HEHEHEHE!!! anyway well done, belanja ya...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya... thanks ya...^^
    what belanja... ish!!! XD

    ReplyDelete