GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Emptiness...

I'm feeling so empty right now, it seems like, my soul has ran out of me, makes me feel moodless, like does not have a single expression on my face and I don't feel any happiness, or sadness, or angry or cheerful today.

Mindless, as I cannot really think of anything, cannot study, cannot write scores, cannot even play the piano well, cannot do things right...

Heartless, as I cannot do something that I like properly, feels like something that I always had the effort to do, seems to fade away from me.

Motionless, as I just sat there, doing nothing, did not move around, just stared at the blue sky, waiting for it to rain upon me.

Sightless, as I don't know what am I looking at, seems everything is white and blur in front of my eyes, I just cannot see anything.

Sleepless, as I don't know whether I can sleep well tonight, I'm starting to be afraid, if I sleep, what dreams will I make...? A dream that indicates something will happen? or a dream that just comes and satisfy my will...? or a dream that tells me that the way it should happen...?

Emptiness, as I feel nothing inside me now... Soulless me....

I pray, and I pray, will Him fill my empty body with soul again...? Will He knows how I felt...? Can I ask for blessings from Him? Can I ask forgiveness from Him? Can I ask miracles from Him??

All I know... that I just need to pray.... and make myself alive again....

3 comments:

  1. Jia You ar!!! sometimes we have to clean up something by making it empty 1st.
    Today is they day you empty ur heart....
    After it is "clean" enough everything will be back and better.
    You won't be that Mindless,Heartless,Motionless,Sightless,Sleepless.
    Your heart will full of passion and it will grow with all the "nutrient" it need.

    Cheer up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambateh!!! =))))
    when u feel empty....
    rmb tat u hv ur frens 2 support u ya....
    n of coz me!!! ^^
    aza aza hwaiting!!! \^Q^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... thanks a lot guys~!!!
    Thanks for being thr for me too... ^^

    ReplyDelete