GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Sunday, April 4, 2010

♥¸¸.•*¨*•*~ Happy Easter Day ~*•*¨*•.¸¸♥

I am home again, with my family to celebrate Easter for the weekend. It's been a while since I really get home and sit together with them, share what I have been through throughout this semester, and have a nice dinner with them, as I was in Kampar for weeks.

I had a nice Easter service night on Thursday in Kampar, and come to think of it, it's almost a year since last year I came to CGBC for Easter celebration and also made Easter eggs with my friends, time flows...

I did had a nice Easter weekend too, I had dinner with my dad's long time best friend, and we had a nice church service too. ^^

Dear Lord,

I pray to You, and to give thanks to you for what You had done for me, what You had given me, for all the things I had. I commit my struggles, my burden, my sins to You as I know that You would take all these away from me, as You died for us, because You love us. I commit myself to You, and I always know that You are always there for me, and for my friends and family as well. Bless my friends and family, may they know Your presence too.

No comments:

Post a Comment