GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thoughts for Easter......

Many things had happened in this one year, and honestly, I don't really feel it's already been a year, it just feel like yesterday that all of these happened. One year before, I was still in degree year 1 semester 2, now I'm one step moving towards to last year of my university life in Kampar. It's already been 3 years I stayed there.

There's a lot of ups and downs going on here too, studies, assignments, friendship, activities, performances, problems that are already solved and came out another... Sometimes I wish that all those problems won't appear, but is this really a test for me, to gain this test for me to face the future??


Nevertheless, I am thankful to God that I had such a wonderful housemates staying with me, great friends in Chinese Orchestra that accompany me the whole time, and also my classmates that we play together, friends in CGBC that always cherish and pray for me, and of course, my family members that always welcome me back to the place that other that couldn't be warm enough, my home. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment