GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Sunday, April 4, 2010

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ My 21st Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

It's been a very long time since I came back here to update my personal experience for these few months, but now I got the time, so I must, as my memory still fresh, to share my 21st birthday experience.

It was a beautiful Sunday, I remembered that I had a wonderful Korean BBQ dinner with my family last night and they bought me a cake, guess what, is chocolate indulgence from Secret Recipe (>.<"). My parents bought me presents too, a gingerbread man from my dad (so cute ^^) and a gold key pendant necklace from my mum. My sister too gave me a "pig" purse. Of course, not to forget that my dear housemate, Rachel for her present and birthday wishes, and those who sent birthday wishes to me through sms and facebook messages. ^^

That Sunday, I went back to Kampar as the new semester was about to begin. That night, I was suppose to have dinner with my housemates, but I was shocked to see that my friends, Yik Siang and Ching Yee came to suprise me. Wow, that was really a suprise. Later that, Choon Weng and Ying Ling came to wish me too. After that, Pooi Yee, who dressed all blue (Avatar no.2) came with a blue fruit cake in her hand. >.<

I am really really thankful that my friends had gave me the suprise and celebrated my birthday.
I am really greatful to God that I have such a wonderful family with me for the past 21 years and they are always there for me, and also I have great friends with me, to support me and we are able to share everything together, what we had been through and enjoyed. ^^ (Arigatou ne~~ ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment