GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Countdown to the end of the life of 20~~~

Hours... Minutes... Seconds away the clock strikes 12... It makes me try to flash back what I had been doing, what I had experienced the past 20 years...

Time flows~~ I had past so many years, so many experienced, so many happy and sad moments, and some most memorable seasons of my 20 years of life...

In this night, I can hear the sound of the clock ticking~~~ Tick... tick... tick.... The clocks keep ticking and ticking, it will never stops... Makes me wonder, what will happen if one day, whole world's clocks stop ticking, will I be able to move around too... or will I stop like the clock...

The clock ticks as usual... never ends... until years, decades, centuries... it will still be ticking...

But I did enjoy my 2o years of life... Thanks to my family, my frenz, my cousin... my teachers... for giving me such a wonderful life~~~

4 comments:

  1. Happy 21st birthday..
    Wish u to have more good and memorable experiences in the future..
    About the clock..
    Can u imagine that u are bathing half-way and it stopped... Then everything stopped??
    Haha.. Just kidding..
    Enjoy ur day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the bday wishes ya ^^
    Erm, I din think too much but the clock thing...
    What if I was bathing and the clock stops, then someone is looking at u?? =.=
    Haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm~ u are Jan babe?!
    it's too late for me to wish you! =(

    ReplyDelete