GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Thursday, January 14, 2010

感想...

I think the whole USM CO Camp was quite fun and exciting. At first, I didn’t have that anticipation feeling of coming to this camp, and the whole thing was a mess to me as it occurred many problems, such as accommodation, transport, practice time…. For the 1st week we came, I felt like no motivation or encouragement, but after that… after I came back to Ipoh for xmas, I started to miss the activities there…

The 2nd time I went is 2 days before the concert. That time I started to feel some excitement and anticipation and something started to encourage me that this was fun and interesting. I started to show my interest in it, and the music passion in me grows even more. The whole CO camp and the practicing, the rehearsal makes me feel like when I’m back to my secondary school CO. Miss those moments….

I’ve knew few friends there too, Chai Sia, Ling Ling, Kar Wei, Daniel, and others too!! I also get to know those really great people in music in their CO, makes me feel honoured to meet them.

I hope I still got chance to join these camps as I really do enjoy it, although needs practicing and practicing… but I kinda like it .. in some way… ^^

I miss them.... Miss the camp... Miss the concert...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you can continue join this kinda camp in the future...
    For me..
    I am wondering..
    I know that this kinda camp is fun..
    But my skills are too bad to join performances.. ><"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self-planned travel has really taken off in the last decade or so. More and more people are planning and organizing their own tours and skipping the traditional travel agents.

    cpc course & transport manager cpc

    ReplyDelete