GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Thursday, January 14, 2010

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪..Christmas..♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

It’s Christmas again!!! And again…… Well, seems like Xmas for me is just a normal celebration, but most importantly, there’s presents!!!

That morning, after Yik Kuan handed over the presents, my family and I went to church for the service. It was very crowded and of course, full of Xmas spirit!! We met some friends there, and wishing each other Happy Xmas… ^^ I can sense the smell Xmas and the warmth of the season…

After the service, only we went home to open the presents. I got the most coz some are given by my friends. Of course, my sis and my parents did gave me presents too!!



♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪..Silent Night..♥ ♥ ♥..Holy Night..♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Christmas gift..
    I love it..
    Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for urs too!!
    Very creative... I wish it is true... T.T
    Haha

    ReplyDelete