GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Friday, May 14, 2010

♥*¨*♫♪ hOmE $wEeT HomE ♪♫*¨*♥

Finally, finally~!!! I'm back home, with my family, my comfortable bed, my desktop, my piano, and my Ginger~!! >.<

After weeks of studying and exams, finally I can come back home and relax myself. It had been a rough week, with lots of patience in studying for exams, with lots of chicken essence and coffee, now I can finally "dump" all my notes away, and welcome my holidays! Woohoo~

I miss my mum's cooking although is just 2 weeks from home, and I miss my big big bed at home, with my Ginger and Gugu on my bed. ^^

Can't really wait for the trip back to Kuching next week, to meet my relatives and my cousin. Anticipating....

Happy holidays, dear friends... Enjoy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment