GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Monday, May 17, 2010

Preparation of Birthday present for Mother

My mum's birthday is coming... Hmm... what should I get for her...? A handbag?? Nah... A handbag cost a lot, I don't even have enough money >.<... Clothes for her...? Nah, later she will be nagging away, why buy clothes for her..... Perhaps a card...? Well, usually I will share with my sis to buy a card for her, but since she's not around and I just finished my exams, so I think I will make one for her...
Prepare the materials needed....

(draw a manga-like character... which is actually my mum... ^^)

(Making lollipop~~)


Tada~!!! It is finished~!!

Little surprise for my mum... ^^

7 comments:

  1. ehhh~~ i saw my table in my room and my name on tat card!!! XDD act i nearly 4gt lor~~ so sad~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa~ didn't know u can draw wor~ XD. not bad~ not bad~

    ur mom sure very touch edi huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis: Haha, long time din come back home then so fast 4got ur room huh... XD

    Ruby: haha... i really cant draw de... also have to follow sample to draw de... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoho sure bo later keep keep all d talent dun wanna tell ppl only xD~

    but not bad a follow sample also can draw something like this :P~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... whr got keep all the talent de... XP
    really a lousy drawer lar me.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe... thx thx... paiseh lar..
    I draw very lousy de...

    ReplyDelete