GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Monday, November 29, 2010

Morning...

This morning, I almost forgot, that I promised Xing Yao for jogging, luckily she woke me up, by morning missed call... >.<

It's a fresh and cooling morning for a nice jog around the hotel area, we saw a lot of old folks brisk walking, and some were chatting among each other...

What a nice day to start off with. The sun rose quite early today, then we went to McDonald's to have our breakfast, and it was still around 8.30am... Wow, I'd never been to McDonald's this early. Not much people came for breakfast, maybe all of them were still sleeping... XD


(Biting it slowly... deeeliiciousss....)


(Still putting sauce?? I almost finishing wei... XD)

While we were eating, saw my another friend, Daniel with his friend coming in to eat. I was like, wow, he woke up so early too huh... >.< (No offense... )

Chatted a lot with Xing Yao, and also know a lot of things too. This is a surely a nice breakfast time with friends.



♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment