GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anxious? Worry? Alone..?

Some how, loneliness came by my side again... I got so sensitive to this, whenever I become only me, where's other people...?

In the same time, I am, very, very, very worried... Are they alright? Will they be alright? How are they now...? Please don't let anything bad happening to them... All of them are my beloved friends...

What's taking them so long...? My anxiety and worries have come to the maximum limit of my patience... Are they really really alright??

Lord, I pray... I pray that Lord, please be with them, everything will be just fine, they can accept each other thoughts and feelings, they can still walk out happily and cheerfully... Why all these things happen..? I just don't understand...

Lonely with the mixture of worry and anxiety? What's wrong with me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment