GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hola~~

Hey guys, what's up? It seems it had been quite a long time since I updated my blog, but not too long also... XD

Sorry dear blog, been doing many stuffs recently so kinda ignoring you here, so sorry my dear... 죄송합니다!! ごめんなさい~!!! >.<

Since the last time I was here, I'd been thinking a lot, not just of what had happened recently, everything that was going on this year, 2010. It almost come to the end of the year, and I was thinking too, what should I do to start my new life in the year 2011? Should I do this? Should I do that? It's been on my mind every time, but yet to come out with a decision and a plan.

Recalling of what had happened this year, really change my thinking and behaviour a lot, things that really make my eyes and my mi
nd open... but, I'm glad that my Lord is always with me that He always accompany me through hard times, even when I am lonely. Praise the Lord for being with me.




♫♪
Gaohujiejie ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment