GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥•* hOmE $wEet HomE *•♥

It's Holiday time~!!! Woohoo!! Finally I could get some rest out of those torturing exams. Yippie~!!

It's always good to be at home, after everything that was happening around me, and the exams too. The wonderful thing about being at home is my comfortable bed of course, my Ginger (gingerbread man doll XD), and my parents to be with me, and my sister is at home too~!! Oh, how wonderful it is...

Staying at home, makes me feel happier than ever, being with my family, we get to know each other more, and understand them well. I want to be with them, as beloved daddy and mummy are getting old, I want to spend this time to be by their side, plus Christmas is around the corner, it's a lovely season to be with them.

I love you, daddy and mummy, and of course, Cindy my dear~~♥♥





♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

1 comment: