GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*Oo♥•*Merry Christmas*•♥oO*

♫♪~ We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year~~♪♫

It's Christmas! Let us celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ into this world and His everlasting promise to us and the world!! Praise the Lord~ Hallelujah!! ^^

Another year passed, as it is almost end of the year 2010, many things had happened, but we all grow up and learn how to handle things in life, so that we can live better, and be better with the presence of the Holy Spirit in us.

Christmas, is a day where everyone get together to praise Lord Jesus Christ, and have dinner together. For this year, my Christmas dinner would be a little different, we are having
Dominos Pizza!!! Woohoo!! Yummilicous~~!! Finally I get to eat this since the last time I had it.. XD


My Christmas tree looks gorgeous as usual, well, of course, I decorated it... with the presents around it... >.<

I had some photoshoots with my family, what a nice day to take pictures... ^^

(My mum and dad.. ^^)


(Me, my dad and my sis... ^^)


(Me and my mum.. ^^)


(The sister's gang... XD)


♥•*Merry Christmas*•♥

♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment