GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010......



It's the end of a year; it's the end of a journey; it's the end of a chapter; it's the end of a movement; it's the end of year 2010, the year of Tiger...

Recalling back of what happened in year 2010, it had been a wonderful year, yet it had pain, suffer, anger, troubles and problems we faced during that year. But still, it had been a challenging year, a marvellous year that taught us numbers of things that we couldn't expect.


There were so many things happening in 2010, from the 1st month till the end, things that involved studies, friendship, love, trust, activities, societies, communication with people around us, family, and with God. It's really a year that God was testing my patience and faith in Him, and how the world really confused me with a lot of things, temptation, financial crisis, studies and the love among people. I'm glad that I went through all those, as it really gave me an eye-opener, as anything can happen to us, no matter where we are, but remember one thing, no matter what happens, God is always with us. It doesn't matter if the world changes, the love, the bond between us and God will never change, that's the guarantee, that'
s the promise to us.

Thank you, my Lord for giving me such a wonderful year, thank you for giving me the strength and the patience to go through this journey. Thank you for always been there for me. Thank you Lord for everything that You have given to me.





♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment