GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boring and Sleepy...

It's the second day I've been in Kampar. Well, it's because I have my camp that needs to attend. The camp is nice, but the second day seems to be a little bit boring...

Here in Kampar, seems nothing much for me to do, I felt so boring and motionless to do anything else other than a good rest and a good night sleep. What else more do I need these few days?? It's quite tiring actually, although is quite good attending the camp.


This morning, I nearly failed to wake myself up, it was a cold and freezing night here, and my blanket is so thin!! I slept late last night, as I chat with my best friend before we slept. As I woke up, I got headache, and the head just felt so heavy and dizzy, is it because of lack of sleeping hours?? I was so boring, that I went out last night for dinner with friends and went to cybercafe to spend my boring time there, of course, I played SDO... XD

I need to sleep for now, and yes, sleep is the most important thing, as for the time being... ^^


Nitez everyone!!!




♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

1 comment: