GaohujiejieCantabile

GaohujiejieCantabile

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The end of my 21st year...

Looking at the clock on the wall, I thought I was still in the year of 2010, which means... my mind is still wandering around that year... I can't even imagine how fast that the time can be, my mind is still thinking back of what presents I'd got for last birthday, what had happened last year, many things, many adventures and journey's I've been through, yet I'm still feel that I'm not mature and ready for the world yet.

Moments later, I will turn into another age, another life is waiting for me, is expecting me to step out my foot onto it. Am I getting old? Am I ready for the new challenge that God has prepared for me? Am I ready to step into the reality to fight for survival? I keep thinking and wondering, what would be my life be in this new age of mine.



I can't stop the clock from ticking, although I really want to... (>.<) Can I have more time on my 21st year again? Sometimes I wish that I could have change things that I've made in that year, the wrongs and sins of mine, made me hard to let it go, but God is always there for me, trying to tell me let go of it, so that I can move forward, to be with Him too, as He promised me that He will guide and love me.

I really want to thank my family and my friends for accompanying me to get through my 21st year, and I love you all very much!!! Always do, and forever, like the way I love God. ^^

Love you all!! *Muakzzz*
♥♥


♫♪ Gaohujiejie ♪♫

2 comments:

  1. lolx...u cant turn bac time de mah...
    so move on lor....
    new year new life mah...
    try learn from ur mistakes lor...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... same to u lor...
    Try to control ur emotions ler... XD

    ReplyDelete